balancesof high resolution based on RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology. The innovative construction of PS X2.M
balancefeatures a new single-point
weighingpan fastening, which ensures its excellent geometry and minimizes eccentricity error. The labyrinth-shape fastening guarantees excellent resistance to contamination.
RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology enables
weighingloads with the readability of d=0.01 g at the maximum capacity of 10 kg. The rigid base ensures the stability of the weighing system and great resistance to shocks.
The internal adjustment system means precision and high measurement repeatability. Leverage of internal weight
massenables adjustment within the whole measuring range.
- d=0.01 g readability at 10 kg max capacity
- great resistance to ambient conditions
- stability and repeatability over time
- RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology
- internal adjustment within the whole measuring range
- complex databases and ALIBI memory
- ergonomic 5” color touchscreen
- touch-free operation
The instrument allows saving completed measurement data as complex reports and graphs.
There are 7 databases:
- Operators (max 100 entries),
- Products (max 5 000 entries),
- Weighings (max 50 000 entries),
- Packaging (max 100 entries)
- Formulations (max 100 entries),
- Customers (max 1000 entries),
balanceenables creating formulation reports (max 500 entries).
PS X2.M series is equipped with the following interfaces: 2 x RS 232, USB type A, USB type B, Ethernet, and Wireless Connection. USB allows for fast transfer and copying of work results (measurements, reports, databases) to a computer or other weighing device. The balance provides the possibility of remote data management.